Tuesday 10 December 2019

Peace on earth.....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got some new inspiration for you today using the new release at "Miss Ink stamps"....

This card features images from the "Calm and bright" stamp set all coloured with Copic!!

- YG25, YG95, E40, E42, E44, E47, T0, T2, T4, YR27


To create this card I first masked off a rectangle on a white card base using some masking tape and then blended on some distress oxide ink in the shades Mermaid lagoon and Blueprint sketch. I then gave it a splatter of Copic opaque what paint that I mixed with a little water. 

Using a die from "Hello Sweetums" called "Slippery slopes" I die cut some slopes and heat embossed them with WOW! Nice ice blue embossing powder for beautiful sparkly slopes!! 

I also added in a fun slope stitched element to the background using the same Hello Sweetums die... 


I added on the Peace on earth sentiment stamped with Hero arts ink and finished off with a touch of CP sequins for a bit more bling!!

I think this card turned out so sparkly and perfect for a wintery Christmas....
What do you think?!

I hope your inspired to create some more Christmas cards with these lovely MIS products....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment