Monday 4 November 2019

Inked emboss resist background....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm up on the WOW! embossing blog today and it's a brand new month which means we have a new monthly WOW! theme....

This month our theme is "EMBOSS RESIST" so I thought a fun background technique would be good to share!!

Here you can see my card I created using some fab goodies from Catherine Pooler along with my WOW! embossing powders...


I used a super fun stamp from Catherine Pooler called "Ride the wave" for the background...
and I die cut the embossed piece with the "Feelin hexy coverplate"....

I added some fun stamped and coloured elements from the "Vitamin sea" stamp set along with some die cut "Coral"!!


Using Opaque bright white powder I heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock...
I love the result white embossing powder gives on the black!!


I think this background turned out so bright and fun, do you want to give it a try?! 
Then pop on over to my post at the WOW! embossing blog for more details and instructions on how I got this background result!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment