Saturday 5 October 2019

WCMD Insta hop with WOW!....!!

Hey everyone.... 

It's world cardmaking day WOOOHOOO!!

A bunch of us on the WOW! embossing design team is having an Insta hop to celebrate so why don't you hop on over to Instagram and hop along with us!!


For my card I have used some sets from "Newtons Nook"....

- Blooming botanicals (I used this on the background with a light blue ink so it barely picks up in the photos but its there hehe)


For the plaid piece I used a background stamp from "Catherine Pooler" called Plaid and heat embossed it with WOW! embossing powder!


I coloured the three type writers up with Copics....

- W00, W1, W2, W4, W6, C00, C1, C2
- RV02, RV04, RV06
- B00, B01, B02
- BG11, BG13, BG18


I just love these super cute little typewriters and the fact you can stamp sentiments onto the paper coming out is so fun!!

So what are you waiting for, hop on over to my Instagram ashbie1412 and check out our inspiration for WCMD...

There is a prize of a $20 voucher to the WOW! store up for grabs too!!


Thanks for stopping by, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment