Tuesday 8 October 2019

Thinking of you rainbow....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I felt like a rainbow of colour needed to happen so I pulled out an array of distress oxide inks that I could use to create some "Miss Ink stamps" rainbow inspiration!!

To start this card I blended on distress oxides in the shades...
Wilted violet, Salty ocean, Twisted citron, Mustard seed, Carved pumpkin and Picked raspberry!!


Once the ink was all dry I used an anti static pillow over it and then stamped the beautiful Gardenia flower all over the background using some WOW! embossing ink which I then heat embossed with Metallic gold sparkle powder....


I coloured in a couple of the flowers from the gardenia set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and a couple of the sweet little bees from the "Alice background" (those were coloured with Copic)...

Using some WOW! opaque bright white powder I then heat set the "thinking of you" sentiment from the "Magnolia sympathy" set on black cardstock!!

Finishing off the card I attached some pretty CP Crater lake sequins to the card base using Micro glue dots. I absolutely love these micro dots for attaching sequins, they are the perfect size to fit underneath them and there is no mess of liquid glue (also don't have to wait for the glue to dry hehe)....


Hope you like this latest crafty inspiration!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment