Wednesday 23 October 2019

Spooktacular....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got a spooktacular slim line card to share with you all today using the set "Fab-boo-lous friend" from "Hello Sweetums latest release!!

I'm loving creating slim line cards at the moment, they are so much fun!!

To start this card I used distress oxide inks to create a blend of colour and then using some black cardstock I cut a piece to fit over the top and die cut some windows so the ink blended background would show through...


I stamped, coloured and die cut three little ghosties and added sweet accessories to all of them. I love how the ghosts can carry the adorable pumpkin bucket and lollies!! 

I heat embossed a sentiment using WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock and added a piece of it to each window....

Finished the card off with a touch of sequins for a bit of bling!!


Hope you like my spooktacular card today, Happy crafting all!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment