Monday 7 October 2019

Some buggie....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

It's time for some Buggy inspiration using the super adorable "Bitty bugs" stamp and co-ordinating die set!!

I'm totally loving creating slim line cards and I couldn't resist making a happy garden scene full of lots of these cute bugs....


To start I cut my slim line base and inked the top half with some Distress oxides in the shade Mermaid lagoon. I then cut three pieces to fit the base using the "Grass is greener" die and inked them all with Twisted citron and Mowed lawn...

I added all the grass pieces onto my base with different levels of foam tape so it gave me different layers of grass to add the bigs in too....


All the bugs were coloured using Copics which I then die cut with the co dies and added them to the base to create my scene...

There is a sentiment in the Bitty bugs set that has a co-ordinating die that cuts around it which is so fun. I stamped that with Mermaid lagoon ink and then used that co die to cut it out and add it to the bottom of my card. 

Finished the card off with a touch of sequins from the Catherine Pooler Charleston mix...

Hope you like my card today, and I hope to have inspired you all to get creative with your Hello Sweetums cuties!! 

Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment