Tuesday 1 October 2019

Another door opens....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm here today with my weekly inspiration for "Miss Ink stamps" and this week my card features a couple of the brand new release sets "Boo crew" and "Haunted house"!!

To start this card I made a distress oxide inked background with the colours Blue print sketch, Picked raspberry and Black soot (regular distress) which I splattered with opaque white paint. I then used some liquid glue to put patches on distress glitter on for a fun effect!


I coloured up the house with Copics....
Roof - E57, E59
Lights - Y08, YR14
House - C00, C0, C3, C4, C6
Steps/trees/tombstone - N3, N5, N7, T5, T7, W2, W8, W9

I also added a sentiment from the Haunted house stamp set which is so fun!!

I hope you enjoy this card and I will be back next week with another Miss Ink creation to share with you!!

Thanks for popping by, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment