Friday 20 September 2019

Memories are made....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm back with my entry for the Clean and Simple genius category in the MFT superstar challenge for 2019....


For this one I used a couple of recently released sets "BB Sweater weather on safari" and "BB Sweater weather in the woods" along with the "Heart tree" die-namics...


To create this card I first die cut the tree out of a white panel, then on the main card base I coloured a patch with Distress oxide ink in twisted citron so that you could see the colour through the tree when the panel was placed over top...

I then added the tree branch/stump back into the panel...


I coloured up the two MFT cuties using Copic markers and added them to the card panel with some foam tape for dimension... oh and a coffee cup for owl so he had his own coffee too hehe!!

To finish it off a sentiment stamped in memento tuxedo black ink and a touch of sequins!!

I enjoyed creating this CAS card, thanks for stopping by and good luck to all with your entries... 

Hugz Ashlee



Challenges :
MFT Superstar challenge - Clean and Simple genius category : https://mftstamps.com/blogs/resources/2019-card-design-superstar-clean-simple-genius

No comments:

Post a Comment