Tuesday 3 September 2019

Happy everything....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I'm up on the "Create a smile" blog today with a new card after a month off...
The team and CAS headquarters had a bit of a break last month but we are now back with lots of inspiration for you!!

I absolutely love using my stencil for heat embossing on my cards so this one feature the beautiful "blossom" stencil heat embossed with WOW! metallic gold sparkle powder...


I added a large sentiment to the card using the "happy" cool cut and finished it off with a stamped EVERYTHING from the "happy days" stamp set....


To create my base I started with a really pretty blue shade of cardstock and using some Catherine Pooler party dress ink I blended some onto the bottom half of the base creating an ombre of colour...

Of course some pretty CP  Vegas baby sequins finished the card off!!

I hope you enjoyed this card, and if you want more tips and technique info on this card hop on over to the CAS blog post..

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment