Friday 27 September 2019

Cherish your sparkle....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm loving using my "WOW!" embossing powders on chipboard at the moment and the chipboards from "Make it crafty" are absolutely perfect for it!!

So for this card I used the "Cherish your sparkle" sentiment chipboard and embossed it using Primary Ebony for the shadow and Florida sunset for the top piece....


I then embossed the "Delicate love oval" chipboard frame with Diamond white embossing powder which will be discontinued in the new year so I highly suggest getting your hands on this one while you can because it's so beautiful!!


I added the chipboards to an ink blended background which I did using Catherine Pooler ink in the shade Party dress....

I gave the background a splatter of water for a fun mottled effect!!


I love how beautiful the florida sunset powder is....
and there is certainly plenty of sparkle happening on that diamond white!!

I finished off the card with some sequins out of a Catherine Pooler mix called Charleston. 

I hope you like this card and if you want to grab yourself some WOW! powders why not use my code "WOWDTAB" and get yourself some goodies with a discount!!


Happy embossing everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment