Wednesday 25 September 2019

A lot like Christmas....!!

Hey everyone...

Have you checked out the SUPER awesome new release thats now available at "Hello sweetums"..??!! It's a release full of so many cuties and fun new dies too!!

I have a slim line card to share with you today using the "Snowy smooches" set... 
I created a snowy scene using lots of images and some of the new "Slippery slopes" and "Mountains of magic" dies...


I'm really enjoying making these slim line cards as you can fit so much onto one card and if you want to create a scene its the perfect size!!


I used some distress oxide ink to create a blue sky and then stamped on the sentiment from snowy smooches using Memento tuxedo black ink....


I coloured all the images up using Copic markers....

The mountains of magic I die cut from some grey cardstock and then using the snowy top I die cut from some white cardstock and added them to the tops of the mountains!!


I think these penguins look like they are having an absolute blast of a time in their snowy environment don't you??!!

I hope you enjoyed this card and feel inspired to create a slim line card too...
Trust me once you start you won't be able to stop hehe!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment