Sunday 25 August 2019

Amazeballs...!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I've been having lots of fun this month playing around with the beautiful pearl powders from WOW!...

The pearl powders show up absolutely beautiful on darker coloured cardstock so for this card I have to share with you I thought I would use the Orange pearl on black cardstock with a stencil, and just look how pretty the colour is!!


The stencil I used for this is called "Backsplash" by Simon Hurley create...

I placed it over my black cardstock base and covered it in WOW! embossing ink with an ink blending tool, sprinkled over the Orange pearl, tipped off the excess and heat embossed!!


I added a few super fun sentiments to the card which I heat embossed using opaque bright white powder on black cardstock too!!

The sentiments are from a set by CZ design called "Best days"...


Of course I finished the card off with a touch of sequins....

Before I go I thought I'd remind you all we have a fun challenge over at the WOW! embossing powder fans group on Facebook and this month is Pearls... 
You can even win a voucher to the WOW! store just by entering!!

If you feel like doing a bit of shopping for some WOW! powders, you can use my discount code for an extra 10% off.... 
WOWDTAB

Happy crafting and happy shopping if you choose to do some, 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment