Saturday 3 August 2019

A-Z fun at StampNation....!!

Hey my friends...

There is an A-Z of fun happening at the moment over at "Catherine Pooler's" StampNation...

The creative team and some friends are sharing posts using all sorts of products and techniques that start with all the letters of the alphabet and today I am up with the letter O - Oxide inks!!


To create this card I first used a mask to mask off the oval, I then used some CP inks to blend onto the card base. Once the blending was done I used the "Cottage garden" background stamp and stamped over the top while the mask was still in place. 

Using the distress oxide spray I unscrewed the top from the bottle and flicked the ink onto the card base, leaving a fun splatter effect. 


I removed the mask and added a lovely sentiment!!


Using the "Sunshine flowers" set I coloured them up with Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers and then arranged the on the card base using foam for added dimension....

Finished off with some Catherine Pooler sequins for some bling!!

If your not a member of StampNation I highly recommend you check it out, it's such a fun crafty community full of ideas, techniques and of course lovely friends!! 

Hope to see you there, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment