Thursday 4 July 2019

You're so sweet....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I have some "Hello Sweetums" inspiration to share with you all using a super adorable set from the brand new release "Baking buddies" (co-ordinating dies also available)!!

I just adore this set, it's full of the most cutest little mice and baking goodies/tools....


For the base of this card I used Neenah desert storm, it's one of my fave cardstocks...

Using a stencil I ink blended some worn lipstick distress oxide ink on the base and then using the same stencil I heat embossed on the smaller rectangle panel with WOW! diamond white embossing powder.


I stamped, coloured and die cut the little images and arranged them on the rectangle die cut piece with foam tape for dimension....

I added the "you're so sweet" sentiment also from the baking buddies set....

A touch of some beautiful sequins from Catherine Pooler finished the card off with a bit of sequin sparkle!! 

I hope you enjoy this card, Happy crafting...
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment