Monday 15 July 2019

WOW! stamp background....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm up on the "WOW! embossing blog" today with this fun card using some "WOW!" stamps to create a beautiful background and layered image for my focal images from Concord & 9th stamp set "Mail drop"!!


WOW! has a range of different stamps and I just love these two that I have used for this card...

The large background panel is the Tropical background stamp and then the flower at the front is from the beautiful stamp set. 


It's so much fun to create an ink blended panel and then emboss over the top with embossing powder...

I used Catherine Pooler Limoncello and It's a girl ink to do the blend and then WOW! opaque bright white powder embossed over the top!!


For a couple step by step pictures of the background you can hop on over to the WOW! blog and check it out along with all the other details about this card....

I hope you like it and get inspired to get creating with your WOW! stamps and embossing powder!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment