Monday 29 July 2019

Happy hello....!!

Hey friends....

I've got some new inspiration for you using some fun products from "Create a smile stamps". to create a happy hello card....


First off I cut a piece of white cardstock for my card base and then using an array of colours with the "Small polka dots" stencil I made a rainbow inked background....

(Inks used are - Salty ocean, Fired brick, Squeezed lemonade, Spiced marmalade and Shaded lilac)


The fun rainbow is from the new "Paw prints" stamp set and the cute little ladybug and flowers from the "Best bugs" set....

I also used the "Cool cuts rectangle frames" to cut my rectangle frame behind the images..

Hope you enjoyed my latest post, I'll be back soon with more crafty creations to share with you all!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment