Friday 26 July 2019

Find your happy with club sursee....!!

Hey everyone....

Guess whats been arriving in mail boxes...??!!
The JULY club sursee from "Catherine Pooler"... YIPPEE!!

It is another fabulous happy mail of products to get crafty and create lots of fun cards...

I've got a set of matching cards to share with you that I made using sursee, I hope you like them!!

This first one is a Thank you card which I made by stamping the thank you sentiment three times using different colours of CP ink...


I then heat embossed a sentiment "Wanted to say" using some white embossing powder from WOW! embossing on black cardstock and mounted it ontop of one of the thank you's with foam tape for some dimension....

to finish it off I added the "very much" over the top of another thank you with Midnight CP ink!!


I just love all the fun stamps included in the sursee, there is so many ways to use them....

The next couple of cards uses some of the pretty flower stamps...

Some I have stamped straight onto the card bases and others I have die-cut using the co-ordinating dies (Dies come in the deluxe sursee subscription)!!



Happy cards to brighten anyones day be it a birthday or just to give someone a smile...



If you haven't checked out Club sursee yet I highly recommend it, its so fun to receive some awesome crafty goodies in the mail each month!!

There is two different options for sursee, one is the basic which includes two stamp sets and the deluxe which includes two stamp sets and dies plus any other extras CP decides to add in... super cool right!! 

I hope you like my inspiration using the goodies, I sure had lots of fun creating with them...
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment