Sunday 21 July 2019

A-Z fun at StampNation....!!

Hey everyone....

Over at "Catherine Pooler's" StampNation there is an A-Z of fun in the craftroom happening...

The Creative team along with some guests are sharing their favourite products each day starting from A through to Z so thats an awesome amount of products being shared with lots of different usage ideas!! 

I'm up for letter E and I'm sharing a post on using embossing powders...
This is a product I use all the time and absolutely love using!!

WOW! embossing powders are my absolute favourite and Catherine Pooler even has a range of powders she colaborated with WOW! to match her ink colours!!

Im sharing how you can create your own glitter cardstock with those powder to make cardstock to match your inks for your projects....



I just love that the inks and the powders match so perfectly!!

Here is a card I made using some of Catherine's newest release products and the glitter cardstock I made using the something borrowed powder...


How super cute are these little thongs from the "Sunscreen required" set and the awesome "Hello mini coverplate" die...


I hope you will pop on over and join us in all the fun at StampNation....
It's a fabulous crafty community to be a part of!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment