Tuesday 18 June 2019

Toad-ally awesome....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm up on the blog today at "Miss Ink stamps" with this fun summery card full of colour using a couple of Miss Ink sets!!



To create this card I first ink blended some distress oxide inks in Picked raspberry and Mermaid lagoon and then splattered with some Picked raspberry distress oxide spray. 


I stamped multiple images and coloured them up with Copic and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers....
Banner - C00, C0, C2 Birds - Y17, Y18, YR14
Flowers/leaves - Blue turquoise blend, Ice blue blend, Ice grey blend, Coral blend, Bright pink blend, Pale pink blend, Jade green blend, Dark red blend, Dull green blend, Citrus green blend, Fair skin blend and Tan blend. 
Once everything was coloured I used some glue and some foam tape to arrange all the pieces onto the card base to create a fun summery scene!!
I had a blast creating this card and I hope your inspired to get all your Miss Ink goodies out and create....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment