Thursday 6 June 2019

Glittery thanks....!!

Hey crafty friends....

I've got a new post here for WOW! embossing today and this month we have a fun theme of using Embossing glitter so I thought I would share a card using some of those!! 

It's a fairly simple card but it sure sparkles...

First I used a piece from a creative expressions die set Frames and tags - Millie to cut out the design on the base. I then covered another piece of cardstock with some double sided adhesive so that I could cover it in Celebration sparkles and place underneath the main card base to sparkle through the die cut piece. 


Using another piece from that same die set I cut it out of white cardstock, covered it in WOW! embossing ink and then used the beautiful High heels embossing glitter to cover it for a centre piece on the card....

Here is a close up of the beautiful sparkle and shine....


To finish it off I die cut the Heffy doodle "thanks" die from black cardstock three times and glued them all together to create a bit of added height to the sentiment. 

a touch of beautiful sequins and the card was done. 

I'll have more embossing glitter inspiration for you this month so keep an eye out for that!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment