Saturday 15 June 2019

Baking buddies....!!

Hey everyone.... 

YIIIPPPEEEE it's sneakie peek time for the brand new release coming on the 21st JUNE at "Hello Sweetums" and today I have the set "Baking buddies" to share with you!!

This set is the absolute cutest, it's full of adorable little mice and lots of baking accessories!!

I had fun colouring up lots of images from the set and die-cutting them with the co-ordinating dies that will also be available. 
(All images are coloured with Copics)


I stamped images multiple times from the set all over my card base using a light coloured ink to create some fun in the background....


I then built a cooking scene perfect for these little mice!!

An embossed sentiment using bright white opaque WOW! powder and some sequins finished off the card nicely!!

I hope you will pop back soon for more "Hello Sweetums" new release sneak peeks!!


Happy crafting everyone....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment