Saturday 1 June 2019

A NOTE....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a brand new card to share with you that I created for "WOW! embossing" using some super pretty embossing glitter which is also our brand new monthly theme! 

I used Fairy tale embossing glitter for the large flower stamp image which is out of a set by The Stamp Market called "Kindness noted".... 
It's an absolutely stunning set perfect for sending hello cards and a little note to someone special!


Here is a beautiful close up to show some of the AMAZING sparkle in this embossing glitter....


I just love the colour and sparkle of this WOW! Fairy tale powder!!

I stamped the "A note" in black memento tuxedo black ink and then on a piece of black cardstock heat embossed the sentiment with my WOW! dual heat gun using opaque bright white powder. 

I finished off the card with a bit more sparkle using some Catherine Pooler sequins out of the Vegas baby! pot mix. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope you get some inspiration from my latest card and get out those WOW! embossing glitters!! 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment