Friday 19 April 2019

Toucan do it....!!

Hey everyone....

I've been super busy behind the scenes lately but I've finally got a new video up on my youtube channel showing how I created this card using lots of fun goodies from "Catherine Pooler". I wanted to use some of the new release CP pieces so I thought why not set up my camera, have a bit of crafty fun, film and see what I can come up with...

Sp here is the result....



I coloured up all the images using my Altenew alcohol markers just with some quick colouring and finished them off with a touch of white pen for some highlights. 

You can find more details and check out the process of making this card on the video below.. (I am still super new to the video making so please bare with me)


Catherine Pooler products I used are "Toucan do it" stamps and "To the point" die...
and some CP sequins for a bit of bling of course!!


No comments:

Post a Comment