Tuesday 9 April 2019

Grab life by the beans....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm super excited to be a guest designer over at "Miss ink stamps"....

They are a brand new stamp company in the US that has just had their first release, it included fantastic stamps and heaps of wonderful stencils!! 

For this card I used the set "Java Joe's" which I am absolutely loving....
This set is perfect for all those coffee lovers. It has images to create wonderful cafe scenes and its so fun to colour!!


For the card base I blended some inks from Catherine pooler and then using the Miss Ink "circle harlequin" stencil I heat embossed it using WOW! black powder.  


Isn't the sentiment "Grab life by the beans" so fun!!

The images were all coloured up using Spectrum tri-blend and Copic markers. 

To finish off the card I added some Hbbrittneylee sequins for that bit of bling!! 

I hope you have enjoyed my first card for Miss Ink stamps, I will be back soon with some more of this wonderful companies products to share with you!! 

Dont forget to pop on over to their store and check out all of the first release...

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment