Tuesday 16 April 2019

Goat Mail....!!

Hey everyone....

I’ve got a card to share with you that I created using the gorgeous stamp set “Punny farm goats” along with the stencil “Halftone lines bold centre” from "Miss Ink stamps"....

To start the card I created the base using the stencil and some light grey ink blended onto white cardstock. The halftone lines bold centre stencil is so great for creating a subtle background to give a nice pattern to the card. 



I thought it would be fun to have a whole heap of the little envelopes floating around so I stamped and coloured multiple of them and added them to the card base with some foam tape for a bit of dimension. All the images I coloured using Copic and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 





How cute are these goats, I just had to add an envelope to the little guys mouth!! 

Using the “You’ve goat mail” sentiment also from the Punny farm goats set I heat embossed it on black cardstock using some WOW! opaque white embossing powder. 

To finish off the card I love adding a bit of bling with some pretty sequins!!

I just know I’m going to be making so many cards using this set for all my crafty friends that love some happy mail!! 

I  really hope you enjoyed my card and feel inspired to create with these fab products!!

Crafty Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment