Tuesday 26 March 2019

Flippin AWESOME....!!

Hey everyone....

I am so super in love with all the gorgeous new products now available at "Hello Sweetums".. I wanted to pop in and share a card with you that I made using the "Sea's the day" set along with the co-ordinating dies. Its full of gorgeous little mermaids and merman along with lots of sea accessories and perfect sentiments!! 


I created a fun background for this one using NUVO shimmer powders... and mounted it behind a die cut base using a seashell shaker die from Studio Katia that I thought would match perfectly for the mermaids!! 

The fun scene was made using the accesories by stamping in different shades of ink... Once the base was all done I added the mermaid, merman, seahorse and little fish that I had coloured with Copics to the card base using some foam tape to pop them up. 

Finished off with a fun sentiment and of course a few more sequins!!

Thanks for checking out my card, I hope you have enjoyed it and dont forget to pop on over to the Hello sweetums shop and check out all the new awesome release!!

Hugz Ashlee



No comments:

Post a Comment