Wednesday 20 February 2019

Priceless....!!

Hey everyone...

Tonight I'm popping in to share with you a card I made with some fun goodies from "Create a smile"....

I wanted to create a nice friend card with the beautiful "Fine ferns" stamp set along with the sentiments from the "Friends like you" set. I thought this was a way of making a CAS card that would be easy to recreate and make multiples for different friends. 


To start with I placed the large friend sentiment stamp on my card base just so I could see where I wanted to stand the outline images of the fine ferns...

Once I'd done that I used some "Catherine Pooler" inks to stamp the full coloured ferns. I just love the effect with the black outline that this gives and its so cool that this stamp set includes both the outline and block image!!


For the fine little sentiment I stamped and heat embossed it on some black cardstock with WOW white embossing powder. 

I was really happy with the end result of this card, I hope you like it too.
I will be back soon with more Create a smile inspiration for you!!

Have fun crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the CAS look you went for here and the colour combo is one of my favourites! stunning card all around!

    ReplyDelete