Friday 1 February 2019

Fabulous....!!

Hey everyone....

I had a little play time in my craft room last night and I really wanted to test out the Altenew brush markers. I used an awesome mixed media stamp called "Ocean scribbles" from "Uniquely Creative" and heat set it with Metallic Gold rich embossing powder from "WOW".  


It was so fun colouring in all the background with markers, I really like the result they give!

After colouring in all the images I used some distress oxide ink - Ground espresso around the edges and then splattered the base with opaque white paint. 


The large flower is also a die from Uniquely Creative, once I die cut the two flowers out of the set I heat set them also with the same WOW gold embossing powder and then popped the "Fabulous" sentiment on top with some foam tape. 

To finish it all off a touch of "Crystal clear" sequins from "Hbbrittneylee" etsy store. 


Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment