Tuesday 5 February 2019

Exciting news..... Like a MANE-IAC!!

Hey everyone....

I have some VERY exciting news to share with you all, I have joined the fantastic design team at "Create a smile"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here I am with my very first card as an official member of the CAS family.....
When I received my order of new CAS stamps I just had to create a jungle theme card but I also wanted to incorporate an embossed background with the fabulous Blossom stencil so the idea for my card all stemmed from that....



You can find all the instructions on how I created this card over at the Create a smile blog, hop on over and check it out!! 
    

A little tip for today, stencils aren't just for ink blending....use your embossing ink pad and then heat emboss with a powder for an amazing result. 


Create a smile products used : Clear Fine fernsClear Fur real and Blossom stencil.


Happy crafting everyone.... 
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment