Tuesday 8 January 2019

Happy friends...!!

Hi everyone

I'm here today with my first "Gerda Steiner" card for the new year...
I hope you have all had a fantastic start to 2019!!

For this card I have used the brand new set "Lovely pandas"....
(The store will be re-open today so you will be able to shop for this fantastic new set) 
It is just the cutest set of pandas and sentiments!!


I wanted to create an ombre pink card with a pile of pink love hearts for the sweet panda to sit on. I thought it would make a lovely valentine card for a crafty friend. 

The panda I coloured up using my favourite colouring medium Copics.

I added a pretty touch of sequins from the sequins mix "pink lemonade" from "Hbbrittneylee" etsy store, I just love her sequin mixes!! 

I hope you like my new card, I certainly enjoyed creating it...
Crafty Hugs, Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment