Monday 21 January 2019

CDD new release....!!

Hey crafters.....

Have you been over to "Craftin Desert Divas" to check out the new release yet??!!
If you haven't I highly recommend you go and check them out because the release is full of lots of super cute new stamp sets!!

I've got a couple of cards to share with you....
This first one is using the "Panda-bilities" set and oh boy oh boy is it adorbs!!


For the background I used the plaid part out of the stencil "sorted shapes 2" and inked it with distress oxides ink. The shaker portion is made with the "inside scalloped circles" die and filled with the pretty sequin mix "couture". 

For my second card I used the "Love your mug" stamp set along with a couple of extra items that match perfectly, stencil "Coffee time" and sequin mix "coffee break".


Using three different colours of Altenew cube inks I stamped one of the sentiments from the love your mug set multiple times then used the stencil with some distress oxide inks to create a fun background for my main images. 

The sequins from coffee break were a perfect finishing touch!!

I will have some more inspiration to share with you soon using more of these new release pieces so keep an eye out...

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment