Saturday 1 December 2018

WOW Embossing coffee blog hop....!!

Hi everyone....




Im so excited I was asked to be a part of the WOW coffee blog hop.

I just love WOW powders, they are seriously the best... they always emboss so nicely.
There is such a huge range of colours available, and some also have glitter in them making them super beautiful and sparkly!! 

For my card I used the WOW powders "sugar plum" to make a sparkly scallop 
and "for the sentiment "opaque bright white regular"....


The cute little cups and sentiment are from a stamp set by "Uniquely creative
called "warm wishes" (there is also matching dies available too).

Here are all the names and links for the hop... 

There is lots of prizes up for grabs along the hopbut WOW especially has donated some vouchers, 1x $20 gift card and 2x $10 gift cards....
All you have to do is comment on all the design teams posts (linked above) for a chance at the flash giveaways and comment on the main coffee lovers post to be in with a chance for the other prize....

Goodluck everyone and enjoy the hop!!
Hugz Ashlee

21 comments:

  1. Great designs for coffee lover! Awesome project and cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation ❤️ (@_littleblessings_ here!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the non-traditional color scheme of this sweet coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these soft colors, great job with this card.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! :) Love the colors you used for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the colors. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS is beautiful. The soft colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Caught my eye so I had to pop on over and say so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very gorgeous and I bet it really looks magnificent in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful monochrmatic card. So warm and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, I need that Sugar Plum ep in my life. lol
    This is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, such an elegant and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card - love the color:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a darling card, Ashlee. THanks for showcasing WOW Embossing so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Embossing coffee blog shop. I want to visit this organic coffee blog shop. Please send me the address

    ReplyDelete