Thursday 20 December 2018

MEOW to you....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a card to share with you that I made using my my first ever 
"Hello Sweetums" stamp called "Fuzzy felines".

Hello Sweetums is a fairly new company located in Sydney Australia, 
run by the lovely owner/illustrator Angie....

As soon as I seen the sneak peek of this Fuzzy felines set I knew it was coming to live with me, I love me some cute cat stamps hehe!!


I created this card by using a "Create a smile stencil" called focal point with some "WOW" embossing powder in the shade Strawberry sundae... 

Using a die from Simon says stamp I cut out the love hearts and mounted behind it a piece of photo paper with NUVO shimmer powder on it. 

The sentiment "from MEOW to you" is such a sweet sentiment included in the fuzzy felines set. I coloured up a couple of the cute cats with Copic marker and also a little fish that I popped in one of the cats hands. 

A touch of sequins finished off the card. 

I hope you like my first Hello sweetums card, Im sure I will be making many more with this set!! 

Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment