Sunday 23 December 2018

Be Merry....!!

Hi everyone....

I was hoping to get a couple more Christmas cards in before the day was here...
so I am stopping by to share with you this one I created using one of the reindeer from the "Oddball reindeer" set from "Stamping Bella".


I used a fun die from "MFT" called "christmas tree window" for the tree. I then masked off a section, inked it with Hickory smoke distress oxide ink and then stamped over it with the woodgrain background stamp also from MFT. 

Underneath the tree I added some heat embossing using "WOW" sensational sage powder. 

The fun oddball reindeer I coloured up using Copics and then added him to the card base using some foam tape. 

Of course a touch of sequins for some extra bling to finish it off. 


Be Merry everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment