Tuesday 13 November 2018

Let it snow....!!


Hi everyone... 

Thought I'd pop in real quick tonight and share a card I made 
using some products from "Avery elle".

This card features the fab element die "Let it snow" and a mix of stamps from "A merry little christmas", "Christmas magic" and "Quirky christmas" sets. 


I coloured all the sweet little images in with Copics and propped them all inside the let it snow die to create a fun little christmas scene...

The christmas tree I stamped with the same colour distress oxide ink that I used for the lighter portion of the outside frame so it all matched in nicely. 

I added a touch of sequins from "Hbbrittneylee" frosty mix to finish it off. 


Hope you have enjoyed your visit, and found a little inspiration for your christmas cards!!
Happy crafting everyone, Ill be back soon with a very special post!!

Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment