Wednesday 12 September 2018

Shaped cards....!!

Good evening everyone...

Time for a new challenge at "Create a smile" and this fortnight our 
theme is shaped cards!! 

To make the shaped card base I used the die "postage edge circles"..
for the background base of the card I used some NUVO paste 
with the "diagonal grid" stencil....


The beautiful flower images are from the stamp set "fun flowers"...
I coloured them up using Wink of stella pens aswell as brush pens...
so they are SUPER sparkly IRL!! 

The sentiment "hey" is from the "say what" stamp set and I stamped/layered it with the "stacked pierced banners" die.!!

What fun shaped card are you going to make?! I can't wait to see what you come up with..
Dont forget to come over and join us in the challenge as there is a gift voucher up for grabs for the challenge winner to the CAS store!!!!

Hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment