Sunday 5 August 2018

So glad.....!!

Hey everyone...

Tonight I'm stopping by with a card I made using the adorable stamp set from 

It's such a gorgeous set of cute little penguins, 
perfect to use for any occasion not just valentines !! 



I seen a fun technique lately by Olga Moss using adhesive with a sequin 
coverage, I couldn't wait to try it, it just looked stunning....

This is my go at the technique... 
I used a stencil from CDD and inked it up using some distress oxides, 
I then covered the piece in a double sided adhesive before running it through my die cut machine to cut the circle. Once that was all done I removed the adhesive covering and sprinkled some tiny little heart sequins all over. 
Such a fun technique, will certainly be using it again!! 

Happy crafting everyone,
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment