Thursday 19 July 2018

Let's get colouring...!!

Hi everyone and welcome to my post for the new 
creative challenge at "Craftin desert divas"!!

Our challenge theme is lets get colouring, so the design team will be sharing 
all their tips and inspiration for colouring up your images...

Here is my card I've made to inspire you and get you to grab 
out your colouring medium...

I've used the stamp set called "Fintastic friends
and coloured it up with Zig clean colour real brush pens...


My colouring tips for you :

- Mix it up, try different mediums, have fun!!
I love to change it up and colour my images with different mediums, I use a 
range of things from Copics, zig markers, watercolour and more! 

- I find that when working with some watercolour based products it is so much 
easier to get a smoother blend by swatching out some ink onto a clean stamp block 
and picking the ink up with a paint brush from there....


Have fun with the creative challenge, and I hope your inspired to get your 
colouring mediums out to colour in all those adorable CDD stamps!! 

Hugz Ashlee 


(other CDD products used are "Mermaid lagoon sequins", 

No comments:

Post a Comment