Thursday 14 June 2018

Stay Unique....!!

Hey everyone....

It is time for a brand new Stamp & Colour release from 
"Uniquely creative".... 

I have a couple cards to share with you tonight using the add on stamp set 
from the release called "Stay Unique"!!
This set is filled with lots of super cute little unicorns!!

The first card is a fun shaker with the unicorn sitting on a 
distress oxide ink coloured rainbow eating his yummy lollipop!!


I also used a few of the dies from Uniquely...

From the new release :

From previous release :
- Sweet sentiments
- Clouds
- Stitched nesting circles 
- Stitched scalloped circles

For my second card I inked some nesting circles with oxide ink and 
splattered with water for a droplet effect...


I love the layered sentiment dies with the shadow background... 
they are great to make the main sentiment really stand out!!

All the images are coloured with Copics...

I hope you enjoyed tonights post and Im sure I will be back with more crafty creations to share with you very soon...

Hugz Ashlee 



No comments:

Post a Comment