Monday 30 April 2018

Furever friends.....!!

Hey everyone....

I have a new card to share with you that I made using the 
stamp set "Furever friends"from MFT stamps!!

I thought it would be fun to have the kitty sitting up 
on the "pet perches" die....


My background is done using distress oxide inks in the colours 
"Salty ocean" and "Twisted citron"... 
with a splash of water to give it a fun splotchy effect!!

I had fun creating this little cat and dog card, I hope you all like it too!!

Hugz Ashlee 


**** I am super excited I got spotted on the MFT card challenge blog with this card ****




Challenge :
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo cute and love what you did with frame die.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete