Friday 20 January 2017

Summer dreams....!!


Hello everyone...

I was inspired by my crafty friend Jenny to colour up 
"Make it crafty" image, I haven't coloured one of these in ages I must admit...

So I went through my Make it crafty rubber stamps and grabbed out this beauty...


I added one of the super fun "Smile" chippies also from Make it crafty 
that I coloured with my Copics, added some white details 
and then covered in glossy accents..

Along the top corner is a beautiful selection of paper flowers from "I am roses"...



I had fun with this yellow and green combo... 

Hope you all like it!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges : 
Word art Wednesday - Anything goes : http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Ashlee. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your amazing art with us. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete