Monday 22 February 2016

MFT Colour challenge.....!!

OMG I  love these "Adorable Elephant" stamps 
from My Favourite Things... They are so cute!!

(Thanks jenny)

I wanted to take the MFT colour challenge as it looked like fun and
it was a totally different colour scheme than what I would pick to use together, 
so thought it would challenge me!!

This is the colour palette....


The banner is from MFT blueprints 21 
and the stitched shaker frame is from Pretty pink posh, 
along with all the pretty sequins and droplets!!


I used Copics to colour the adorable elephant...
unfortunately I didnt write down my colours 
but I'm pretty sure I used colours from the W family!!

I had so much fun creating this card....

Hugz Ashlee


MFT - Colour challenge : http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/02/mft-color-challenge-39.html

No comments:

Post a Comment