Tuesday 19 May 2015

La-La Land May club kit release....!!

Good evening everyone...
Its time for the "May" club kit release and this month is a birthday theme!!
I love it....

Here is what is included in the club kit release..



This is my first of two project I have to share with you..

I just loovvveee these balloon dies, so cool!!
I cut them out using pretty white glittered paper...



Here is a close up of the fancy label and the number 1 dies..!!


Copic colours used are :
Skin - E55, E53, E51, E50, R20, R11
Hair - E57, E35, E34, E31
Hat/Ribbons - G24, G21, G12, BG34
Dress - C5, C3, C0, C00
Banner - W5, W2, W0, C3


and here is my second project...
a cupcake shaped card!!

(the cupcake was a pre-cut shaped packet of blank cards I had in my stash)

Isn't the "celebrate" die gorgeous....??!!



Copic colours used are :
Skin - E55, E53, E51, E50, R20, R11
Hair - E34, E31
Banner /Hat- R20, BG34, BG10
Dress/Shoes - C5, C3, C0, C00

I hope you have enjoyed the new club kit release....
I certainly had fun using them!!

If you have'nt already and want to sign up to the club kits go here..

Till next time...
Hugz Ashlee


1 comment:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! Awesome I looooove these Kits and you have done 2 Amazing cards with with yours especially love your Banners.

    ReplyDelete