Tuesday 31 March 2015

La-La Land March club kit ...!!



It is time for me to show you my projects using the 
March club kit from La-La Land..

It is an absolutely gorgeous kit, I love it and I'm sure you all will too.... !!

I have two projects to share with you using the kit, first one a see through shaker card...
You can see the sentiment inside the card through the shaker!!

Under the weather...??



I made the umbrella 3D by 
cutting the die multiple times and then joined all the pieces together!!



Colours for Dancing in the rain Marci:
Spectrum aqua markers and distress ink:


Skin - Vintage photo
Hair - Fawn (sa)
Shoes/hairband/gumboots - Moss (sa), Olive (sa)
Dress - Rose pink (sa) blossom (sa) black (sa)
Umbrella - Charcoal (sa), slate (sa) Aquamarine (sa) black (sa)


Now onto My second project 
a tent card with matching envelope...

"You Make me happy when skies are grey" 
(these sentiments are included in the club kits - Rainy day sentiments)




Colours for Dancing in the rain Marci
Distress inks:

Skin - Vintage photo
Hair - Frayed burlap
Dress - Victorian velvet
Shoes - Bundled sage
Umbrella - Weathered wood, Pumice stone


If you don't get the club kits yet I totally recommend that you sign up 
cos they really are awesome!!

Here is the link to the club kit page...


Hugz Ashlee

Challenges:
Simon says stamp : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/




1 comment:

  1. These two Cards are Soooooo Gorgeous. Love how you 3D' the Umbrella and the Stunning little Shaker Card. Such a Gorgeous Kit. I am back the Internet is working so catching up on my comments. :)

    ReplyDelete