Monday 2 March 2015

Bumble bee Marci....

Good evening...
Its LaLa Land inspirational monday...!!!

This week our theme is to use three embellishments..
I have used Lace, Flowers and Pearls..

My friend Jenny recently made a book card and It inspired me to have a go at making one, so here is my take on the card...



Stamp is the gorgeous Bumble bee Marci, you can get her here - 


I added some pretty sparkle to her wings with Clear Wink of Stella...

The honeycomb embossing is an embossing folder by kaisercraft...
thought it matched in perfectly with my bumble bee theme!!





Copics List

Skin : E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R11
Hair : C3, C6, C8, C9
Dress/headband/flowers : Y06, Y08, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38, YR68, G21, G29
Wings : C00, C0, C1, 0


Thanks for stopping by...
Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove this Card didn't you enjoy making this one and it looks just Fabulous on the Inside. The Outside is AMAZING.and love your yellows they are always so hard to use!

    ReplyDelete