Tuesday 4 November 2014

Christmas is coming....!!

Hello friends...
Today I made this little gift box using a cut from my silhouette machine..
I paper pieced and Copic coloured this gorgeous Marci from LaLa land crafts!!


Papers used are all from Maja designs...
they make such beautiful papers!!

The flower/leaves die is called Christmas Florals by Tattered Lace..
I must say I am loving this gorgeous die...!!



The dots all around the box are done using some white enamel accents..
I wanted to add some trim of some sort to Marci's jacket so I used some small pearls trim!!

Edges are inked using ink edger by Prima...



Let me know what you think of my little gift box...??
Hope you like it...

Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Your Paper piecing is Gorgeous and I Looooove your Box Gorgeous Vintage look. Have to agree I love the Pointsettia Die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing Project! Love all your Details

    ReplyDelete