Sunday 17 June 2012

u rock !!

Hey guys and gals..
I made a card today using a couple Magnolia stamps...two different size stars, think they were from the winner takes all collection (got them in one of my stampclubs!!)
I stamped them using some distress ink from Ranger, shabby shutters...

This is a different sort of card to what I usually make with my Maggie stamps, so here it is...



I thought I would enter this card into the TOMIC http://officialmagnoliainspirationchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
  - anything goes anniversary challenge

Hope you all enjoyed my little post,
Hugz Ashlee

2 comments:

  1. Very different from your usual card but a great idea Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us over at TOMIC!
    Good Luck!
    Love, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete