Thursday 15 December 2011

Magnolia Christmas LANTERN...

Hi everyone...
It was my 24th birthday yesterday, I had a great day and got very spoilt with gifts!!
My partner got me an awesome ice cream cake...very delicious!!
Thanks to all for my birthday wishes..

I have a new creation to share with you and this time its a christmas theme lantern.
I have included Wrapped and Unwrapped Tilda in the creation to fit the fun challenge at Magnolia-Licious!!

Here it is....



Tilda sitting outside in the snow with her candle...



Wrapped and Unwrapped Tilda..are in frames on the wall inside...



A look through the windows...





The candle is now lit !!


Here it is in the dark!!

What do you think...?

I hope you all like it, I really enjoyed making it!!

Thanks for stopping by...Merry Christmas

Hugz Ashlee

Challenges:

Magnolia-Licious - Wrapped and unwrapped tilda on anything but a card: http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/


Simply Magnolia - Christmas: http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/

Magnolia down under - Lost and found (The candle I found at home): http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/

Copic Oz - Christmas: http://copicoz.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. very creative........ beautiful project..
    Thanks for joining us at MUDC..
    happy holidays to you.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashlee, this is so wonderful, I love your lantern, and the cute little picture frames inside, WOW, I hope you did have a great Birthday!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous lantern with us at MDUC this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous :) love it, happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ADORABLE :)

    Every detail is so creative sweetie!

    Thank you for taking part of the Magnolia-licious Highlities contest :)

    Ruby

    p.s
    Goodluck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow wonderful. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Janne

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creation ! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Ash and such a clever idea! Love your colouring and wonderful design. Thanks for entering TOMIC this week, Chris and the TOMIC Team :)oh and belated Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is trully OUTSTANDING! Darling your work is fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC this week.
    xoxo
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ash,
    This is beautiful! You have gone to so much effort to make this magnificent creation!!
    I hope you had a really happy b'day too (for ages ago now!)
    The butterflies on the cards were Prima. I dont know if you can still get them. I have had them for at least a year.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete