Wednesday 7 December 2011

family is the greatest gift...!!

Hello bloggers..
Im here today with some more inspiration for the current christmas challenge at Mad for markers...
We have started monthly challenges so theres plenty of time to get your entry in!!

Heres my card...Hope you all like it



Tilda and the background are both from the latest release from Magnolia - sweet christmas dreams!!

The sentiment is from some odd girl.



The blue snowflake paper is from Magnolia...




The christmas tree I cut out using my Cricut machine...I then covered it with some snow paint stuff lol!!


(above pic) This is whats on the inside of the card, tilda with her little lantern!!

I hope to see you joining in the christmas challenge at M4M...


Hugz ashlee


Challenges :

Copic oz - christmas : http://copicoz.blogspot.com/



Just magnolia - justmagnolia.blogspot.com

Magnolia-licious challenge - magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com

1 comment: