Wednesday 21 September 2011

Your my Rainbow...

Hi fellow crafters...
Here is a card I have made using one of the gorgeous Tilda images from the sweet rainbow collection.
The sentiment " Thank you for being my rainbow on a cloudy day" is from the same collection.
I used a Tim holtz distress ink to make the edges on the image and the sentiment distressed.



The large flower is from Kaiser craft...and I have added an extra sparkle to them with some stickles.


The image is coloured using copics...


I used my little mini craft sewing machine to stitch the edges of the card and also the inside is stitched aswell...unfortunately this pic above was the only one i got kinda with the inside...as I knocked my lamp off the bench which I use for taking my photos and the globe no longer works....oops....!!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugz ashlee

challenges:





2 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Ashlee!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! You have done a beautiful job with the flowers:)
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the inspiration photo.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete